“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ― Dr. Seuss


{coat-Zara;scarf-gift;jeans-Estella;boots-Danija;bag- Akcentam;rings-Avon;bracellet-H&M)












location- Variešas
photos by my sister
HELLO,FOLKS!


These pictures we took on week-end when we went to the country side. It was cold winter day and luckily I wore my wool scarf which I received as a Christmas gift from my mum,thank you! :)
Also I'm in love with this dark blue coat,I wear it almost every day,it's so basic that suits to everything and for me that's perfect.

All this week I was at home and I didn't went to University. I had some personal problems in my family so I wasn't able to study,take pictures for blog etc. But now everything is fine...

I really don't like bleak winter days when it's cloudy and snowy outside. I feel tired and unmotivated. Oh,gosh,you can't imagine how I want Spring to come faster. Yes,winter is very beautiful season,all the snowy scenery's and winter sports,I like it but I hate cold weather. When it's cold outside all I want to do is to sleep and eat :D That's all, so as you may tell from all my "winter,I hate you" story, right now I'm lazy,unmotivated and empty (the level of creativity is very low). 
Also talking about fashion, all I wore is winter jumpers and jeans,it's impossible to wear skirts,dresses or blouses,I would freeze in 10sec :D 
Overall,I just wanted to say that I'm warm weather lover and I don't like Winter season. 
Am I the only one,who hates cold weather?

I created blog Facebook page,you can check it out HERE, don't forget to 'like' it :)


xo,Anete


What's your opinion?

  1. You look so cute! You're amazing :)
    www.thepinkelephantshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful pics! I love de snow ;) and you look so pretty!
    Kisses
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! I love your rings, soo cute :)


    Visit me: Kapege life moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look .
    amazing post.
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lielisks outfits! Un Tu neesi vienīgā, kam riebjas ziema - es neieredzu (maigi izsakoties) ziemu un aukstumu, es esmu tikai un vienīgi par siltu un saulainu laiku! :D

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice winter look. Love the scarf.

    Happy Valentines day. I'm giving away beauty products of a value of 200€. Visit my blog to enter <3
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de/2015/02/vals-day-skin-care-picks-pre-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these simple looks and loved this one! ♥♥

    R.Y.W.
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela