Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
















HELLO BLOG READERS!

It's a little bit strange, I'm sitting in front of my computer and I don't know what to write,how to start this blogpost. I have a lot of things to tell you but at the same time I don't have anything to tell. Nothing has changed, I'm still studying, working, working out and of course,shopping ( this is important fact :D ). 
In my mind I have so many ideas for future blogposts, photos, interior and drawings..but there's a problem, I have no time at all. Yesterday I was so mad at myself because I didn't do all the things I wanted including this blogpost,but everything is possible, I just need to plan harder and everything will be alright.
This text is a little bit ramble but I wrote what I thought,oh :D

Mazliet dīvaini,bet sēžu un skatos datora ekrānā kādas 10 minūtes,jo nenāk prātā doma kā iesākt šo bloga ierakstu. It kā ir tik daudz ko pateikt un pastāstīt,bet tajā pat laikā nav itin nekā. Nekas diži manā dzīvē nav mainījies, joprojām studēju,strādāju,sportoju,blogoju un iepērkos (šo faktu nevar nepieminēt). 
Galvā šaudās ļoti daudz ideju gan bloga postiem,gan fotogrāfijām,interjeram,zīmējumiem utt...bet kā vienmēr pietrūkst laika,lai to visu realizētu. Kā reiz vakar uz sevis biju ļoti dusmīga,jo nepaspēju paveikt visu iecerēto.tajā skaitā šo blogpostu,bet nu,mazliet vairāk jāpiedomā pie kompaktākas laika plānošanas un viss būs kārtībā.
Sanāca mazliet bezsakaru uzrakstīt,jo rakstīju visu kas ienāca prātā,ak :D







What's your opinion?

  1. Very beautiful post! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/forget-past.html
    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/this-or-that-tag_8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. :)

@anetela